India’s largest private lender, HDFC Bank, has unveiled more than 10,000 offers on easy cards, loans and EMIs as part of its “Festive Treats 3.0” campaign.
The offers can be useful for retail consumers aspiring to own the latest high-end smartphone, entrepreneurs needing a working capital loan, or farmers looking to purchase a new tractor.
The bank has partnered with more than 10,000 merchants in more than 100 locations to offer its customers the opportunity to take advantage of offers specially created for their personal and business needs.
âOur line of credit card offerings aren’t just about coming back in force. It’s about boosting India’s consumer history, âsaid Mr. Parag Rao, Group Leader – Payments, Consumer Credit, Digital and IT Banking, HDFC Bank.
Some of the major domestic partners include Apple, Amazon, Shoppers Stop, LG, Samsung, Sony, Titan, Central, Ajio, Reliance Digital, Reliance Trends, Lifestyle and many other top brands.
The main regional brands are Vijay Sales, Pothy’s, DigiOne, Chennai Silks, GRT Jewelers, PhoneWale, Sargam Electronics, Poorvika Mobiles and Electronic Paradise.
Here are some advantages
– Free cashbacks and EMI on premium mobile phones.
– ??6,000 cashback on iPhone 13.
– Up to 22.5% cash back and no EMI fees on electronics and consumer goods like washing machines and refrigerators.
– Personal loan from 10.25% with instant disbursement into account.
– Car loan from 7.50% without foreclosure fees.
– Financing up to 100% on two-wheeler loans and 4% less on interest rates.
– No processing fees and financing of up to 90% on tractor loans.
– 50% reduction on processing fees for commercial vehicle loans.
– Commercial loans without collateral up to ??75 lakh and 50% discount on processing fee.
HDFC Bank said its advances amounted to ??11.98.500 crore at the end of the September quarter, an increase of about 15.4% compared to ??10,38,300 crore over the period of last year.
The Bank’s deposits were at ??14.06.000 crore as of September 30, 2021, an increase of 14.4% compared to ??12.29.300 crore at the end of the same quarter last year. At the same time, personal deposits increased by around 17.5%.
Never miss a story! Stay connected and informed with Mint. Download our app now !!