Through this recruitment campaign, candidates will be selected for the positions of Technical Superintendent, Technical Assistant, Assistant Registrar, Director, Principal Assistant, Assistant Librarian, Physician, Sports Officer and other positions.
In addition to salary, candidates will be entitled to qualifying benefits. It includes basic salary, AD, medical facilities and transportation allowance as per Indian government rules applicable in Jodhpur, Rajasthan. The age limit and salary are different for each position. Therefore, applicants may refer to the attached notification. To apply, applicants will need to follow these three steps: registration, online application and fee submission.
Check application fee details here
Applicants must pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1,000 for positions with pay grade 10 and above, Rs.500 for all other positions. Persons of SC, ST, PwD, ex-military, women, EWS and regular employees of IIT Jodhpur are not required to pay the application fee
IIT Recruitment 2022: Here’s how to apply online
- Eligible applicants should go to the official website https://iitj.ac.in/
- Then click on recruitment and then on Non-teaching staff members
- Look for an advertisement [No.: IITJ/O(E-II)/2022-23/Non- Academic Staff/47 ] and click apply now
- Click save and enter the required details to generate login credentials
- Login using the registration ID and password
- Complete the application form, attach the required documents and pay the fees
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take his printout for future reference
Applicants should be aware that they can view the status of their application using their login ID and password on the online portal at any time during the selection process. They are also advised to keep an eye on the official website to be informed of the exam schedule.