Join the Indian Army Paramedic Recruitment 2022: Indian Army has recently opened the online application window for the recruitment of Military Technical Nurse Assistant (Veterinary Assistant Nurse). Online registration is mandatory for this recruitment process and can only be completed by October 30, 2022. The recruitment rally will take place between 15th at 30th November. If you are from any of the above-mentioned regions and want to apply, you can check out the eligibility criteria and application process in this article.
Join the Indian Army Paramedic Recruitment 2022
The registration process for the recruitment of the post of Feeding with milk Assistant Veterinary is in progress now. You can apply online by visiting the Indian Army official website, ‘https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/’. The age limit for applying for the positions is between 17.5 to 25 years old & only male candidates can apply. Registered candidates will undergo a medical test and once they pass it, they will be asked to take a written exam. Important dates and an overview of the recruitment process are given in the procedure section.
Preview: Indian Army Nursing Assistant Vet Recruitment 2022
|Recruiting Authority||indian army|
|Recruitment Title||Notice of recruitment gathering for the military technical nurse’s aide / the veterinary nurse’s aide|
|Article title||Military technical caregiver / Veterinary auxiliary nurse|
|Application window||1/10/22 to 30/10/22|
|Army Recruiting Rally Date||15/11/22 to 30/11/22|
|Admit Card Release Date||2/11/22 to 10/11/22|
Eligibility: Military Technical Care Aide
The eligibility criteria to apply for the Soldier’s Technical Nursing Assistant under the Indian Army is divided under the following headings:
- Academic criteria
- Age criteria
- Physical standards
Applicants must be in Class 10+2/Intermediate (Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English in Science Stream) with at least 50% overall marks and a minimum of 40% marks in individual subjects WHERE applicants must have studied Class 10 + 2 pass/intermediate pass (Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology and English in the science stream) with at least 50% overall marks and a minimum of 40% marks in individual subjects.
Applicants must be within the age range of 17.5 to 25 years old. The upper age limit is generally 23 years old for this recruitment process but an exemption is made this year because the recruitment processes for the 2020-2021 & 2021-2022 session could not take place due to the pandemic COVID-19.
Physical standards: Rally of nursing assistants
|physical standard||Minimum required|
|Height||165 cm, 162 cm for tribals|
|lester||According to the Army Medical Standards Height and Weight Chart|
|Chest||77 cm (with 5 cm extension)|
The minimum eligibility for height, weight and chest by region is shown in the table below:
|Geographical area of the candidate||Minimum height||Minimum weight||Minimum Chest|
|J&K, HP, Punjab (Hills), Uttarakhand||163cm||48 kilograms||77cm (5cm extension)|
|Punjab, Haryana, Delhi, Chandigarh, Rajasthan, West UP (Meerut, Agra region)||170cm||50 kilograms||77cm (5cm extension)|
|Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura, Manipur, Assam, Meghalaya, hilly region of West Bengal (districts of Gangtok, Kalimpong and Darjeeling)||157cm||48 kilograms||77cm (5cm extension)|
|East UP, Bihar, West Bengal, Jharkhand, Odisha||169cm||50 kilograms||77cm (5cm extension)|
|MP, Gujarat, Chattisgarh, Maharashtra, Daman & Diu, Dadar Nagar Haveli||167cm||50 kilograms||77cm (5cm extension)|
|Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Goa, Pondicherry, Lakshadweep, Mahé||165cm||50 kilograms||77cm (5cm extension)|
To note: There are various other eligibility criteria and locales which can be viewed in the official notification of the Important links Section at the end of this article.
Apply for Indian Army Nursing Assistant Rally 2022
The online application forms for the recruitment of the position of military technical nursing assistant will remain available until 30th October 2022 only. So, if you are someone who has always wanted to serve the Indian army in some way and meets the eligibility criteria, you should not let this golden opportunity of a lifetime pass. Here we are sharing the steps to apply for the post of Indian army medic rally:
- Open Indian Army official website by visiting the web address, ‘https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/’
- Write it Captcha code in the assigned field box and click on the button labeled as ‘Enter website‘.
- Now find the link to the JCO/ OR Apply/ Log in and register on the portal.
- Once you have successfully registered, you can begin filling out your Caregiver Rally application form by provide the necessary details and Download the size of your passport Photo & scanned Signature.
- Submit your application file and to register a copy to your device.
Document obligation on the day of the Rally
- Admit card
- Last 20 passport size photographs with a neat haircut and clean shave (except for Sikh applicants)
- 12th class / last lesson grade sheets
- Online or provisional education certificate by institution authority
- School Leaving Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of religion (if applicable)
- Character Certificate (by Municipal Corporation / Sarpanch of Village)
- School character certificate
- Relationship certificate (if applicable)
- NCC certificate (if attended)
- Sports certificate (if participated)
- bachelor’s certificate
- Single bank account
- PAN and Aadhar cards
- Police character certificate
- Proof of address
To note: The documents must be attested and 2 photocopies must be brought of each of them.
2022 Practical Nurses Rally Selection Process
- After registering for the online form, candidates will be called for a Fitness test in which the verification of documents will take place with the physical tests of running, measurement of height and weight, pull-ups, zig-zag balancing & 9 foot ditch will take place.
- After passing the physical test, candidates will undergo a detailed examination medical test.
- Only after meeting the above benchmarks will shortlisted candidates be invited to appear in a Written exam called CEE or Common Entrance Examination.
- The Indian Army will then issue a deserved listing selected candidates.
- Selected candidates will undergo a 9 month training period with a 30 day break in between.
Important Links: Recruitment of Technical Nursing Assistants for Indian Army Soldiers 2022
|Visit||Indian Army official website|
|Available now||Indian Army Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant Application Link 2022|
|To download||Official Notification of Auxiliary Nurse Haryana, Himachal, Chandigarh and Delhi Zone 2022|
|To download||Official Notification of Auxiliary Nurse Rajasthan Zone 2022|
|To download||Official Notification of Nursing Assistant Punjab & J&K Zone 2022|
|To download||Official Notification of Auxiliary Nurse Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh Area 2022|
|To download||Official Notification of Auxiliary Nurse Bihar Jharkhand Zone 2022|
|To download||Auxiliary Nurse Official Notification Maharashtra Gujarat Goa Dadra Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu Zone 2022|
|To download||Official Notification of WB Auxiliary Nurse, Sikkim, Odisha Zone 2022|
|To download||Official Nursing Assistant Lakshadweep Notification Area, Mahe, Kerala, Karnataka 2022|
|To download||Nurse Assistant TN Official Notification Area, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Andaman Nicobar 2022|
|To download||Auxiliary nurse Official notification North-East Zone 2022|
|To download||Official Notification of UP Auxiliary Nurse, Uttarkhand 2022|
You can check your regional eligibility to apply for Nursing Assistant in Indian Army by visiting the Check eligibility tab on the official website of Join Indian Army.
The latest application date for Indian Army Nursing Assistant 2022 is October 30.
No, female candidates cannot apply for the post of Nursing Assistant in the Indian Army.