DSSSB 2021 recruitment: The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has published the examination schedule for various positions. Delhi Subordinate Services Board will review various online positions. The exams will start on August 1 and end on August 14.
The exams will take place on these dates:
- The TGT exam in computer science and technical assistant will take place on August 1st.
- The exam for the positions of physical education teacher, technical assistant (pharmacy) and technical assistant (clothing manufacturing technology) will take place on August 2.
- The exam for the positions of TGT in computer science, technical assistant in digital electronics and technical assistant in library science will take place on August 7.
- The exam for the TGT Janitor, Stenographer (Hindi) and Special Education Teacher positions will take place on August 8.
- The examination for the position of Stenographer (English), Technical Assistant (Fashion Design), Technical Assistant (Commercial Arts) will take place on August 14.
The electronic admission card will soon be available on the official website:
The detailed notification regarding the download of the electronic admission cards for these exams will be available soon on the official website. Applicants are encouraged to regularly check the official DSSSB and OARS website for updates.
DSSS made mandatory for all applicants to follow the Covid-19 protocol:
The DSSSB has made it mandatory for all applicants to follow Covid-19 protocols like wearing masks and social distancing. Students will be notified of exam updates via the registered email ID or cell phone number. However, applicants are advised to check the official website for more updates on the DSSSB 2021 exam date.
Student loan information:
Calculate the EMI of the student loan