Delhi University Recruitment 2022: Deshbandhu College, University of Delhi has issued a recruitment notice inviting applicants to apply for the permanent non-teaching positions. Interested applicants can apply online by visiting the College’s official website at dunt.uod.ac.in. As per the official notification, the deadline for submitting the online application form is 21 days from the date of publication of this announcement in Employment News. Applicants are advised to carefully read the eligibility criteria as well as the general instructions before applying.Also Read – NEET UG 2022 Results Date, Schedule Likely To Be Released Today at neet.nta.nic.in | Read here
The recruitment announcement was posted on the job news on August 20. Thanks to this recruitment campaign, a total of 40 vacant positions will be filled. For more details, read below. Also Read – CUET PG Admit Card 2022 Coming soon to cuet.nta.nic.in; The exam starts from September 1
Delhi University Recruitment 2022: Check Important Dates Here
- Deadline to apply: 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
Delhi University Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Name of positions and number of vacancies
- Principal personal assistant: 01 post
- Principal assistant: 01 position
- Junior assistant: 03 positions
- Senior Technical Assistant (IT): 01 position
- Museum curator: 01 post
- Workshop mechanic: 01 position
- Laboratory Assistant – Botany: 01 post
- Laboratory-Chemistry Assistant: 01 post
- Laboratory worker – Biochemistry: 01 post
- Laboratory worker – Botany: 07 positions
- Laboratory-Chemistry Agent: 04 posts
- Laboratory worker – Physics: 04 positions
- Laboratory worker – Zoology: 09 positions
- Library agent: 05 positions
Recruitment for the above positions will be subject to approval by UGC and Delhi University. Also Read – EPFO Recruitment 2022: Apply for 19 positions at labour.gov.in | Details inside
Delhi University Recruitment 2022: Check Pay Level/Scale Here
- Senior Personal Assistant: pay grade -7
- Senior Assistant: pay grade 6
- Junior assistant: salary level 2
- Senior Technical Assistant (IT): pay grade 6
- Museum curator: pay level 5
- Shop mechanic: pay grade 5
- Laboratory Assistant – Botany: pay grade 4
- Chemistry lab assistant: pay grade 4
- Laboratory Attendant – Biochemistry: pay grade -1
- Laboratory Attendant – Botany: pay grade -1
- Laboratory-chemistry worker: salary level 1
- Lab Attendant – Physics: pay grade -1
- Laboratory Attendant – Zoology: pay grade -1
- Library worker: pay level 1
Delhi University Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Main personal assistant:
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- At least 03 years of experience as Private Secretary/Personal Assistant/Stenographer/Executive Assistant/Executive Secretary in Ministry/Universities/Autonomous Bodies/PSU/Government Recognized Educational Institution.
- junior assistant: An upper secondary school certificate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board/university/institution. Have a typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi.
Candidates who wish to apply for the positions listed above can check the educational qualification, age limit and selection process via the detailed official notification shared below here.
delhi University Recruitment: check application fees
The application fee should be submitted through the online mode only as per the details below:-
- UNRESERVED/OBC/EWS: Rs 1000/- (for each application)
- No application fee will be charged to SC/ST/PwBD applicants.
- No application fee will be charged to female applicants in all categories as per Delhi University rules.
Delhi University Recruitment 2022: How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the above positions through the official website of the College at deshbandhucollege.ac.in and dunt.uod.ac.in. Applications received with incomplete information or without the required fee will be rejected.